Riverbend outpatient clinic is an Applied Behavioral Analysis Program featuring full and part time ABA services as well as an after school Gersh Academy wrap program . ABA programming is overseen by a Board Certified Behavioral Analyst and delivered one on one by a certified Registered Behavior Technician. It is endorsed by the Surgeon General as a safe and effective treatment for autism spectrum disorders and is backed by years of research and is covered by most insurances. Professional staff will consist of a Clinical Director who is a licensed as a Board Certified Behavioral Analyst - Doctoral , Board Certified Behavioral Analyst, Registered Behavior Technicians as well and Speech and Language Pathologist.
How to get started
- Contact us at (574) 855-1389 for an intake and tour. Complete the Client Registration form during your tour and provide a copy of insurance card.
- Riverbend will confirm insurance coverage of ABA services.
- Complete Clinical Intake Form and provide copies of the following:
- Schedule date for an Assessment at our center.
- Meet with Clinical Director and/or Behavior Analysts to discuss recommendations for treatment and determine goals.
- Schedule a start date.